Guests are fully liable for the safety
the equipment transferred to them, - (microphones, calons, TV ...)
It is strictly forbidden:
- to cause material damage to property;
- enter the sound engineer stand, touch the equipment;
-sleep at the table, or lying on the couch.
16 000 SUM
Fines and compensation for material damage
- knocking on the microphone fine -
3 000 SUM
- for each accidental fall of the microphone, strikes them on any objects (without visible damage) fine -
15 000 SUM
- for each accidental fall of the microphone, strikes them on any objects (With visible damage) fine -
30 000 SUM
- breakage of the microphone from -
300 000 SUM
- TV breakdown from -
100 000 SUM
- breakage speakers from -
50 000 SUM
- damage to upholstered furniture -
50 000 SUM
- karaoke machine -
200 000 SUM
- compensation for damage to other property is compensated by the amount in the amount of its market value.
Guest is responsible from the moment the microphones are received until they are returned to the administrator.
The song search service by the sound engineer is FREE.
You simply tell the sound engineer the name of the song you want to sing and sing.
Guests can bring their own backing tracks (phonograms) and sing to them on karaoke equipment.
Ask the administrator how to use the microphones!
Do not whistle into the microphone and do not shout into it. If the guest made the specified violation for the first time - a warning from the administrator, the second time - the guest will be deprived of the opportunity to perform songs
throughout the evening.
For text improvisation during the performance of a song using profanity, and insulting someone else, using a microphone, the guest is deprived of the opportunity to perform songs throughout the evening.
In the case of a rude, incorrect attitude of the staff, being in a state of extreme alcoholic intoxication (according to the administration), the administration reserves the right to take action on forced removal from the premises, after closing the account.
In our guests all are equal in rights.
The administration reserves the right to refuse entry without giving a reason.
The administration is not responsible for personal belongings of the guests.
The administration has the right to present an invoice to the guest for payment at any time.
You have honored us with your presence.
We are always glad to see you and your friends! Your stay in implies that
that you are familiar with these rules of conduct and, of course, accepted them.